Washington, DC Shopping
Washington, DC is a contrast in eras defined by grand historical landmarks and the latest fashion crazes found in the shopping districts of downtown Washington, DC. Within easy reach of Hotel Helix, shoppers will find everything from locally-owned boutiques to international megastores.
Fuel your shopping day at dozens of delicious restaurants that line the streets of downtown Washington, DC, or toast to your bargain hunting skills at a legendary DC lounge for happy hour. Enjoy shopping in Washington, DC at these nearby shopping areas:
- Located on historic M Street in Georgetown, the Shops at Georgetown Park include such famous favorites as J. Crew, Banana Republic, Anthropologie, H&M, and Victoria's Secret. Visit www.shopsatgeorgetownpark.com.
- Browse funky shops and cosmopolitan galleries in Dupont Circle. The FreshFarm Market features over 30 vendors.
- Farragut Square is a bustling shopping, arts and business district. Enjoy free "Farragut Sounds in the Square" jazz concerts every Thursday at noon in July and August.
- Stroll Penn Quarter near Chinatown for department store finds.
- Adams Morgan is a neighborhood of ethnic-inspired shopping and interesting boutiques.